Automotive semiconductor market growing (duh!)
Not surprisingly, microcontrollers are the ICs in greatest demand, while increasingly sophisticated powertrain controls, entertainment features, and stability control systems are driving further demand for higher-end microprocessors and DSP units. Analog ICs continue to be a significant segment of the market as well, but that segment of the market will likely continue to decrease in coming years. Obviously, we don't expect this trend to reverse itself anytime soon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models