Why is Intel in Formula 1?
Intel wants to change the public's perception of the company as it moves from being a chip supplier to new technologies, products and services. As a technology-oriented sports series with a huge, upmarket global audience, Formula 1 is an ideal vehicle to carry Intel's new identity to the worldwide market. Intel recently announced a major sponsorship deal with Williams F1.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies