Pontiac unveils 2007 Solstice GXP!
Happy New Year, sports car people! GM has released pictures of the Solstice GXP ahead of its debut at next week's Los Angeles Auto Show. The GXP is powered by GM's 2-liter turbocharged Ecotec inline four, good for 260 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, making it the power leader in the Ecotec engine family. The new 4-valve per cylinder Ecotec turbo features direct injection (a first for GM North America) and piston oil spray cooling. Other features include 18-inch wheels, a limited slip differential, and a choice of 5-speed manual or automatic. 0-60 times are said to be less than 5.5 seconds. The GXP should appear in dealerships in the fall.
We can't wait to see this little jewel in L.A.! . Many more pictures after the jump, and still more later this week from our L.A. Auto Show team.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies