Volkswagen and Proton's tug of war at an end?
According to these sources and analysts' interpretation of Volkswagen's latest move, the company could be relinquishing the sorely contested point due to its current condition: slumping world-wide sales, shrinking market share, and the numerous boardroom fiascoes, all of which have hounded the automaker through 2005.
See here, here, and here for some of Autoblog's coverage of Volkswagen’s troubles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models