DaimlerChrysler sells heavy diesel operations
DaimlerChrysler has been selling off non-core operations, including its holdings in Mitsubishi Motors and aerospace group EADS, partly to focus future efforts on improving the performance of its automotive business, and partly to finance planned job cuts as part of its ongoing restructuring.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models