Saab's biodiesel alternative
Well, that anonymity may soon be dashed. The General Motors-owned company has confirmed it exceeded its 2006 sales target this year and anticipates to sell three times that number next year.
A concept version of the 9-5 with a 310-horsepower flex-fuel biodiesel will be shown at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, in January. No reports when such a vehicle will be manufactured or if any biodiesel model will be coming to the American market.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies