Matt Rigney is a Mustang fan who got sick and tired of searching the gallows of so many auto auctions for his favority pony car. Being the Blogmaster General of both MustangBlog.com and MustangHeaven.com, Rigney decided to do a favor for Mustang folk like him. Instead of trolling the digital aisles of the upcoming Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction that takes place in January from the 14th through the 22nd, he compiled all the Mustangs going on the block in one tidy place on his websites so that Stang-o-philes could easily view them. He included the lot number, a link to pics and model information and the day each auction is taking place. Even if you aren't planning to liquidate your family's future for a vintage Ford Mustang, it's always fun to window shop.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies