Hydrogen-powered Prius tests in U.S.
The vehicle is part of a country-wide program to demonstrate the efficacy of using hydrogen as an alternative to gasoline-powered vehicles. The New England site will be of special interest since it will be conducted in realistic cold weather conditions.
The U.S. Department of Energy is funding the project.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies