MINI Cooper S concept car by AC Schnitzer
The powerplant is reworked with a higher compression ratio and a reprogrammed ECU to give a stout 222 hp at 7200 rpm, good for 0-100 km/h in 6.8 seconds. A limited slip differential helps get the power down, and the car has the usual track-day suspension mods. Four-piston fixed caliper brakes are fitted front and rear.
The interior carries the track theme further with Recaro buckets and a driving position moved rearward for better weight distribution. The exterior gets the full AC Schnitzer body kit, plus a nifty retro folding roof panel.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models