China's vehicle manufacturing output way up
A possible explanation for this is the fact that 2004 numbers were low after the Chinese government decreased incentives to invest in the industry for fear it was growing too quickly. 2006 numbers are expected to swing back to the low end, with foreign manufacturers slashing the prices of imports. 2007 will be the year that things should finally stabilize.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies