How do you say 'bling' in Swedish?
This collaboration between Audi Sweden and Stahl Jewelers features vents and a shift knob embedded with diamonds, white gold and pink tourmalines (there's no shame in Googling "tourmalines" -- I didn't know what they were either), as well as an accompanying line of jewelry. There's also custom leather trim and a white gold badge.
Now the vehicle just needs the diamond-encrusted million dollar Asanti wheels and it will be good to go.
[via Luxist and GermanCarBlog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video