iPod interfaces in 73 million cars by 2011
According to the Telematics Research Group, OEMs and aftermarket suppliers are rolling out device integration solution for mobile audio devices at an unprecedented rate to meet growing demand. A Volvo/PhatNoise solution to be offered by Volvo Japan in January is shown at right.
According to TRG, worldwide there are only 900,00 cars in use with iPod integration, and 6 million with auxiliary input capability. By 2011, those figures are projected to be 73 million and 150 million, respectively.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models