AMG product offensive in 2006
The original article here now claims that AMG’s new 6.3L engine will be rated at 515 hp, which is 10 ponies more than the Corvette Z06’s 7.0L V8 is officially rated. This would on paper make the AMG V8 the world’s most powerful naturally aspirated production V8. Recent dyno tests of the Z06 V8 have shown that the new SAE ratings for it are actually correct, so unless AMG is tweaking its own numbers, we have a weiner, folks.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies