Toyota plans 9 million vehicles for 2006
Overseas sales for Toyota Motor Corp., which includes Daihatsu and Hino, are forecast to grow by 12 percent year-over-year, with both Daihatsu and Hino slated for 24 percent growth (although still a small part of the overseas sales total).
Overseas production is planned to grow 12 percent for the Toyota brand, and 38 percent for Daihatsu.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies