Honda forecasts accelerating sales growth in 2006
Although experiencing a down year in the Japanese domestic market in 2005, Honda expects 19 percent growth in China, 17 percent in South America and 11 percent in Europe, driving the automaker to worlwide sales of 3.35 million units by year-end (up about 7 percent year-over-year).
Honda is currently the eighth-largest automaker in the world, just behind seventh-place Nissan.
To support the forecast growth in global sales, Honda plans to boost production, doubling its capacity in China and India.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models