The United Auto Workers National Ford Council has endorsed the tentative deal struck between Ford execs and UAW higher-ups that we reported over the weekend that proposes higher out-of-pocket costs for health care for current and retired Ford hourly workers. This is an important step in securing support for the plan within the UAW's ranks. The remaining steps in getting approval for the deal include a UAW-Ford vote and approval by a federal district court.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models