The new 997-based Porsche 911 Turbo has finally been caught completely naked of all camouflage in the wild. WorldCarFans reports that the next turbo will go on sale in the spring and be sporting a mighty 460 bhp/460 lb-ft of torque and a new four-wheel drive system that can direct power to individual wheels as needed. Pricing for the new 911 Turbo will be somewhere in the range north of $155,000US.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models