After seeing the puny little video we posted yesterday showing the Saab Performance Team at work, Autoblogger reader Chris tipped us off to a video of the real Saab Performance Team. This rather lengthy video is produced like a Hollywood short film and features even better high-stakes driving as well as cinematography that deserves an Oscar. The video is called Saab Suite and plays out in three Acts plus a finale. Just to give you an idea of crazy these Swedes get – ramps and airborne Saabs are involved.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video