Oh, this is too cruel - what was probably the first and only corporate blog dedicated to a single line of engines has disappeared into the cyber afterworld. Anyone looking for the GM Smallblock Engine Blog at http://smallblock.gmblogs.com/ will get redirected to the Fastlane blog (it's listed on the blogroll there), where one will currently find a post about a gravity-powered racer at the top of the page. For some of us, this compares poorly with anecdotes about owners' experiences with one of the (or is it just "the"?) most popular engines of all time, and engineer's musings about engines and other technical bits. Bummer. I'm hoping it's just down for maintenance or something similar.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models