This is a shot of the next VW Fox MPV destined for the Brazilian market found on CarSpyShots via the GermanCarBlog. Reaction to this model and its design have been mixed on the CarSpyShots thread, with some commenters groaning about the VW corporate taillights that are fast becoming part of the company's design language for better or worse. One person put it best by saying, "I'm sure VW will never release such a monster in the design-sensitive European mainland," and while we wouldn't go so far as to refer to Fox MPV as a "monster", it does lack the aesthetic elegance found on the marque's current European and North American models, so we doubt it will ever show up in those markets looking like this.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video