Autoblog is pleased to welcome its newest blogger, Chris Paukert. As a freelance automotive journalist, you may have seen his musings on TheTruthAboutCars.com and BlueOvalNews.com among others. A former television news producer and five-time veteran staffer of Brock Yates' fabled Cannonball One Lap of America, he's an automotive nut of the highest order. In addition to his car-crazed ramblings, he earns his daily crust as a record company tour promoter. Chris brings with him an insatiable appetite for all things four-wheeled, a unique perspective on the industry and the occasional interesting turn of phrase.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies