Premiering at a black-tie event in Detroit on Dec. 5th, A Car Is Born claims to be the first documentary to "cover the history of the product development process in the automotive industry". In other words, this is going to be great stuff for us auto geeks, even if that whole dressing-up thing ensures that most of us won't actually be at the premiere (although the thought of renting a tux and showing up in my winter beater is somewhat tempting). It'll also play on public television in the Detroit area at 9PM on Dec. 20th, with nationwide rollout occurring sometime early next year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video