Here's a breif little article that talks about Kia Motors of America and how its lineup will change over the next few months. A rundown includes a new Sedona in February, a new Optima sedan in April, and some design changes for the Spectra, Sorento and Amanti next summer. The article also mentions a new vehicle slated for a fall delivery. The VP of marketing, Ian Beavis, alluded to a vehicle being introduced at the Chicago Auto Show this coming February, which may be the same one slated for the fall but he didn't go into detail. So when is Kia going to become the sporty Korean car company?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video