If you're the Bandit and being chased by the Poh-leece, the last you want to see in your rearview mirror is a Porsche with a light bar. German tuner TechArt decided to build this Porsche police car for fun and to raise awareness for safe and legal tuning. It's on display right now at the Essen Auto Show. This Porsche Carerra S gets a slightly modified 370-hp 3.8L flat-six, 20-inch wheels, a sport suspension and brakes along with front and rear spoilers. The TechArt Porsche cop car would still get its badge handed to it by the Lamborghini Gallardo police car, but it's a helluva lot faster than a Crown Vic.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies