Reports scattered about the internet unofficially indicate that Audi may come out with an even smaller sibling to the Q7 and Q5 SUVs, named the Q3. The "soft-roader" would be built on the same platform as the CrossGolf, a little Golf-based SUV. The Steppenwolf concept launched in 2000 was Audi's first crack at a compact SUV and had quattro all-wheel drive and a 225-hp V6 engine with a 6-speed manual transmission. If we do see a CrossGolf variant from Audi, it's not likely to come out earlier than 2009.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models