Ferrari's F430 may get beefed up from a V8 to a 5.4L V10 to better compete with the Lamborghini Gallardo, which is the host of a 500 hp 5.0-liter V10 DOHC engine. Ferrari's V10 will likely be based on the F430's current V8, a 90-degree layout with four valves per cylinder in a 4.3L package. Wow, when was the last time we saw Ferrari follow instead of taking the lead?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video