Motion Research Corporation has come out with heads-up display systems for motorcycles dubbed the SportVue MC1 and MC2, based on the "Top Gun" technology once only used in fighter jets. Rather than the displays being on the windshield, however, these mount to full-face motorcycle helmets. The displays give riders a view of speed, rpms and gear position, and in the case of the MC2, a radar alert. Pricing starts at $329 for the MC1 and $389 for the MC2.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies