Earlier this year, Saab's USA general manager Jay Spenchian told reporters that a version of the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky roadsters was a possibility for the struggling Saab brand; however, Spenchian renegged recently and said plans have been nixed. Instead, Saab's efforts have been focused on a 300 hp ethanol-fueled Saab 9-5, which originally appeared in Sweden and Germany and will appear at the LA Auto Show and the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this January. GM says it's possible to release the vehicle or a similar one into production within a year and a half.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models