Ever the environmental activist (or at least playing one on TV, as many have pointed out), Toyota will bring its own version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on tour with the company as it travels the auto show circuit next year, starting at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The effort is a game show designed to teach consumers the basics of hybrid vehicles, giving them an opportunity to learn more without feeling uncomfortable about knowing little about hybrids. In the spring, the company will follow up the tour with Hybrid 101, a crash course taught at 1,200 dealerships nationwide.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies