All right, this is just getting ridiculous. Not only do us 'mericans have to deal with Euro envy when it comes to small cars and diesels, but now there's a whole another continent that's getting "the good stuff" before us. Case in point - a diesel version of the new Focus (you know, the Euro version that is too good for the US) is now available in South Africa. The engine produces 138 HP, achieves over 30 MPG in real-world urban driving, and is good for a 0-60 time of around nine seconds. The diesel is available in a traditional four-door sedan, or the sporty five-door hatch shown to the right.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies