Fiat is tapping the creative powers at Ferrari by hiring on the Italian automaker's current Chief Designer, Frank Stephenson, and placing him at the head of the Fiat, Lancia and Light Commercial Vehicles styling center. Filling Stephenson's large Italian loafers will be Donato Coco, who is responsible for such designs as the Citroen Pluriel, Xsara Picasso, C1, C2 and C3. The article by 4Car states that Coco will continue to use the classic designs of Pininfarina as a "historical point of reference," although we're excited to see what design direction the Italian Stallions will take.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX