Toyota of America celebrated the building of its 10 millionth engine in North America yesterday, marking the company's 15 years producing on the continent. The company also highlighted its current $2.3 billion investment in making engines in North America, and spokespeople indicated that by 2008, Toyota will have the annual capacity to build almost 2 million cars and trucks, 1.5 million engines, and 600,000 automatic transmissions on the North American continent.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video