Toyota announced today that it will recall almost 250,000 vehicles in Japan, including 1998-2005 Crown sedan and Hiace vans for possible engine corrosion. The recall doesn't affect any U.S. or Canadian vehicles; however, the company is considering also recalling over one million of those models that were exported to locations such as Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, and some European countries.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models