Head on over to eMercedesBenz.com to see a couple spy shots of a new Mercedes C-Class AMG being track tested. The current C63 AMG sports a 5.5L 363-hp V8, but the one being tested has a rumored 6.3L V8 producing a more M5-like 510 horsepower. The site is also reporting, however, that this new C-Class AMG will not go into production per se, but rather be produced in limited numbers for preferred AMG customers. Here's hoping you're one of them.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models