Volvo's XC90 is smokin', and we're not talking sales, necessarily… The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating some 39,500 XC90s due to reports of the cable connecting the battery to the starter disconnecting. In some cases, a nut becomes loose, and the bad connection has been reported in some cases to cause the cable to smoke. No crashes, fires or injuries have been reported.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies