Hoping to cash in on the affluent segment of the Chinese population to counter lagging sales in other parts of the world, Lamborghini has opened up its first dealership in Shanghai. The company, which is owned by Volkswagen AG, reports that the dealership will be located on one of the city's main streets and will carry the entire Lamborghini lineup.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies