Incoming DCX chief Dieter Zetsche says he'll remain in charge of the battered Mercedes brand, "at least until Mercedes is once again well under way." Confident that he can perform both roles at once, Zetsche has no plans to relinquish his leadership of Mercedez-Benz as he fills the role of CEO of DaimlerChrysler when Juergen Schrempp departs in January. Next order of business, announced last week, is to trim 8,500 jobs off of the MB workforce.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video