Can you say "downforce?" Even that big gaudy surfboard on the back contributes to it, no doubt. For just $129,000 and up, you can have your very own Dodge Viper "Copperhead" Competition Racer, which shaves half a second off the stock Viper's 0-60 time, adds 20 horses and includes a multitude of performance goodies, a single-seat racing interior, and a ground clearance of a mere three inches. Although we doubt we'd take this car's paint job on the track for anything more than a photo shoot. More pics and full specs from Eric after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies