In a few hours Mitsubishi will debut this concept, the Ralliart Eclipse, to throngs of industry insiders and automotive press at the 2005 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Thanks to Mitsu's tuner darling, the EVO, the company has maintained its crowd-pleasing image at SEMA despite difficult times for the rest of the brand. The new Eclipse is supposed to help turn things around for Mitsubishi, and a Ralliart version can only help in our opinion. Edmunds reports that the concept will feature an as yet undetermined high-performance drivetrain and "killer" exterior design penned by the company's studio in Cypress, CA.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models