The only way to wrangle a stubborn bull is to get a bigger bull to keep it in tow, so to speak. Gregg from WreckedExotics.com fame sent us this pic from another one of his sites called ExoticSpotter.com. The idea of a Lamborghini being towed by another Lamborghini is only one that could be conjured up by someone uber-wealthy enough to afford a Gallardo and a mega-rare LM002. Although, when you think about it, this kind of combo could be imagined for a few other companies. What's to stop a Carrera GT owner from towing his whip with a Cayenne, eh?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models