Say goodbye to the MPV minivan, as Inside Line reports Mazda will officially be replacing the people mover with a new crossover positioned above the upcoming CX-7 (shown). Known internally as the CX-9, this new crossover will have three rows of seating with space for up to seven and be priced from $38,000. Unfortunately we won't be getting the redesigned MPV that debuted in Tokyo last week, which actually looked pretty good. We'll also be losing the Escape-based Tribute when the CX-9 joins the CX-7 in dealers next fall. Expect to see what the new crossover looks like at the New York Auto Show this spring.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet