he Audi A3 in America is about to get a lot more interesting. Thanks to everyone who tipped us off that Audi USA's website has set up a press release announcing the availability the A3 3.2 with the company's 3.2L FSI engine mated to a six-speed DSG transmission. The 3.2L V6 will be good for 250 hp and 237 lb-ft. of torque. The cars will be on dealer lots in early 2006 with many of the A3 2.0T's optional items now standard, including sport seats and aluminum trim in the interior and a roof spoiler and fog lights. While Audi promised us the A3 3.2 by December of this year, it's better a little late than never.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies