SEAT is a quirky little brand. Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, the automaker has a Mediterranean heart, but its parent company, Volkswagen, wants to see a German brain transplanted into the company in order to start saving some cash. Rather than fold or sell SEAT, Audi is mulling absorbing the SEAT brand into its infrastructure, giving Audi some control over expenditures, vehicle production and production.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models