GM lovers, Ford loyalists and Chrysler fans, rejoice, Consumer Reports has finally given domestic automakers their gold star. CR says that domestic automobiles have caught up with foreign ones with regard to initial quality. They still have to go a ways to catch up in terms of long-term durability, as Japanese automakers still lead the race. The winner of overall quality, surprisingly enough for some of us, is the Toyota Prius, with the Infiniti QX56 bringing up the rear. Read more at TCC!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models