GM is planning a big show for SEMA: it will be coming to the party with tricked-out versions of the Hummer H3, Chevy HHR and Cobalt, Saturn Sky and Ion, Pontiac G6, and this race-inspired Pontiac Solstice named "Weekend Club Racer". Built by GM Performance Division, this special Solstice features a removable hardtop that drew inspiration from the Viper, an aggressive body kit, and of course, an oversized spoiler. There's not yet any information on what goes on under the hood of this little beast, but stay tuned, as we'll bring you more details when our SEMA coverage begins.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video