Though struggling to battle back from the brink, Mitsubishi is currently researching whether or not the U.S. market is on the verge of a paradigm shift away from large vehicles and into smaller ones. If it's satisfied that consumer tastes are shrinking, the Japanese company may bring one of its JDM B-Class models to the states, specifically the Colt hatchback (RallyArt model shown). If the case can be made for annual sales between 50,000 and 70,000 units, we may even see the Colt being produced in Mitsubishi's Normal, IL plant where the Eclipse, Endeavor and Galant are currently built.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies