Students around the country will have the chance to see what working at a new car or truck dealership is really like. The National Automobile Dealers Association, or NADA, kicked off Automotive Careers Week yesterday to educate students about job opportunities in the automotive dealership arena. Students participating in the program will receive a "behind-the-scenes" look at dealerships and their sales, service and parts functions. They'll also have the chance to meet current professionals in the industry for tips and information.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models