Our friends over at Left Lane News found a sweet thread on GMInsidenews that reveals an artist's rendering of the 2008 Cadillac CTS that's reportedly based on insider info. JBlair from CSS is the cited artist and the rendering is claimed to be a "wholly accurate" depiction of the next CTS, codenamed GMX322. Elements of the Sixteen concept including a combination Egg Crate and mesh grille and vertically-stacked headlights are present, and the text indicates the interior will be more "organic and natural". The bigger news is that a year after launch the CTS-V model will surface with a 500-hp LS7 V8. The next CTS is rumoured to be previewed at the 2006 New York International Auto Show, so we'll have to wait and see if JBlair got it right.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies