Autoblog reader Joel tipped us off on another review of the 2006 Kia Rio5 SX over at the Detroit News. Paul and Anita Lienert did the review in their familiar He Drove/She Drove format. While we agree with the Lienert's on a few points, they chose to compare the car to the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic at one point, a comparison which we feel is unfair. Kia's Spectra with its larger 138-hp 2.0L CVVT four-cylinder would be a better match for those segment leaders, not the Rio against which we compared the Scion xA and Chevy Aveo LT 4dr. hatchback.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video