It often gets eclipsed by the emerging Chinese automotive industry, but India's auto industry is on its way up. According to the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers, India's vehicle exports are up 35.87 percent over this time last year. A 97 percent boost in Hero Honda's motorcycle exports was responsible for a good portion of the jump, but exports rose in all areas, including commercial and passenger vehicles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models